Complaint Review: Emusic.com

• Reported By:riverwoods Illinois
Emusic.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

Emusic.com music & e-book subscription service Nationwide

I thought that this service looked good. After a few months I canceled my account on line, I called and canceled. They never applied my cancelation.
Over and over I tried to get this resolved and was unsucessful. My crediit card company who is always very good at resolving issues (Discover) has to follow rules and is waiting for credit. E-music says No it is not their policy to refun money if account cancelation is not noted in their system. I put the information in the the e-music system. I have no control over how their system works and they owe me alot of money. This company is a RIP-Off!

All they have to do is look at my subscription ussage and downloads, including help emails that i submitted early in the life of my account asking for help because I was not able to access my account when I wanted to use it.

E-music is a Rip Off Service!

I
riverwoods, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emusiccom/nationwide/Emusiccom-music-e-book-subscription-service-Nationwide-447721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emusic.com