Complaint Review: Ena Devi Noble Care 4 U

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Ft Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Ena Devi Noble Care 4 U
Miami, Florida United States of America

Ena Devi Noble Care 4 U Ena Singleton Serada Devi Noblecare4u.com Neglect Abuse Disregard Abandonment Abandon Careless Non Ethical Demonic Apathetic Immoral Miami, Florida

The death of my grand father is all thanks to Ena Devi and Noble Care 4 U. She sends out these incapable people to supposedly 'care' for the elderly. I assure you, they do NOTHING short of abandon them and run with your money.

She sold me on lies after lies. I trusted this individual to take care of my relative as I was gone for 4 months on end. When I come back I find him there laying, rotting in his own human filth.

This lady and should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law.

I have already started procedures to start a law suit.

Avoid this person and this company at all costs.

Unfortunately, my grand father died shortly after my discovery.

Cause of death - ROTTING BED SORES!!!

Where this demonic person came from I dont know.

But she will pay. Her and all of her wretched hench-women.

I never thought humanity could be so cruel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ena-Devi-Noble-Care-4-U/Miami-Florida-/Ena-Devi-Noble-Care-4-U-Ena-Singleton-Serada-Devi-Noblecare4ucom-Neglect-Abuse-Disregard-900506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ena Devi Noble Care 4 U