Complaint Review: Encompass Insurance Company

• Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: sheliah — douglasville Georgia United States of America
Encompass Insurance Company
51 West Higgins Road So. Barrington, Illinois United States of America

Encompass Insurance Company Encompass Indemnity Company Encompass Homeowners insurance company have refused to make good on rain storm damages to my home and now have serouis water damages to master bedroom that flooded out bedroom and basement,they claim So. Barrington, Illinois

This report is on Encompass Insurance Company, this company does not make good faith claims when mother nature destroys your roof and other structure damages on your home, this insurance company claims that i or someone torn off roof shingles and taps on my home (roof) and i have given this company way over 5 months to prove their claim, but they kept sending me small checks that would not cover my property and to put new roof on and other structure damages to my home, this month in July i notice that water  had came into my home, walls, carpet and basement gotten wet with water, had to call chastain chem dry to come to my home and help dry out my home, the insurance company told chastain chem dry to pull out after 5 days, now I'm forced to smell mold and mildew in my home, this story needs to be told, the Georgia commissioner office, has refused to assist me in this matter, the pictures that were taken are not my roof and i have pictures that roofworks has taken of my damages,and now I'm being forced to mail a power of attorney form to this office for roofworks roofing company to speak in my behalf. this state is letting this insurance company get away with bad faith policy for home owners. this needs to be reported on this site and national t v everyone who lives here in Georgia knows that my county was hit hard last year in September 2009 and the more it rains the more problems I'm having here in this home. America we need to wake up and stop letting companies like Encompass Insurance get way, we pay, we need our policy honored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encompass-Insurance-Company/So-Barrington-Illinois-60010/Encompass-Insurance-Company-Encompass-Indemnity-Company-Encompass-Homeowners-insurance-com-624986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encompass Insurance Company