Complaint Review: Encompass Insurance

• Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — USA
Encompass Insurance
PO BOX 3589 Akron, Ohio United States of America

Encompass Insurance, Encompass Indemnity Will not let you cancel policy. Akron Ohio

I am a US soldier I was at training for the past 10 months they would not let me cancel my policy over the phone. They want my wifes signature (2500 miles away from me) my signature and they wanted it faxed to them with my new insurance policy. I had my new insurance policy send them a copy of my new policy but they insisted I send and fax our signatures aswell. Like I have access to a fax machine during military training. So in short you all may not have this issue but if you do you wont be pleased with having to pay two insurance bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encompass-Insurance/Akron-Ohio-44309/Encompass-Insurance-Encompass-Indemnity-Will-not-let-you-cancel-policy-Akron-Ohio-482334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encompass Insurance