Complaint Review: Encompass Insurance

• Updated: Tue, December 14, 2010

• Reported By: BklynFinest — Brookyln New York United States of America
Encompass Insurance
118 Electric Rd Glens Falls, New York United States of America

Encompass Insurance Encompass Encompass Insurance is a complete scam, They should be banned Glens Falls, New York

I had an encompass insured blow a stop sign,
I tried to avoid him as much as I could, he came into the middle of the intersection and I crashed in to him, The adjuster is trying to play the blame game and deny everything on me, The driver completely disobeyed the traffic device and I had the right of way, I also got a recorded statement from a witness, who saw everthing that had happened, They are trying to blame everthing on me and the lady said she does not even want to pay for my rental car,  I've been involved in accidents with other companies who were at fault, By far this is the worst company I've ever seen and dealt with, Completely unproffesional, Rude, and are all complete liars, I hope this company gets put to justice, They do not want to be responsible for an accident they;re insured caused,  I will make them suffer and hire the best lawyer and make this inconsiderate lying driver suffer, I am very upset with Encompass, and I would like to inform everyone to never insure home or auto with this company,

ENCOMPASS INSURANCE IS A RIP OFF!!!
DO NOT PAY CLAIMS
DO NOT PAY PROPERTY DAMAGE
WILL BLAME EVERYTHING ON YOU EVEN IF THEY;'RE AT FAULT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2010 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encompass-Insurance/Glens-Falls-New-York-/Encompass-Insurance-Encompass-Encompass-Insurance-is-a-complete-scam-They-should-be-banne-671653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encompass Insurance