entry

• Submitted: Thu, August 26, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 26, 2004

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Encore Financial Resources
216 West George Blvd. Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Encore Financial Resources ripoff there is still no answer of me getting a card or my money back Saint George Utah

A few months ago a representitive from Encore Financial Resources called me and offered me a credit card with a limit of 3,000 and said that all i would have to do is pay 145.00 to start it off. They said after I give them the payment that I will be issued a passcode to log onto their web site so that I can pick what type of card I wanted and the amount.

I told the Rep. that I did not have the funds in my account yet. She told me that I can post date it and withdraw on what ever date I know that I am going to have the money in there. At the time I really wanted to get a credit card so I went ahead and gave her all of my information. She issued me a password and told me that I can log in to choose my card. I told her the date that ZI wanted them to withdraw the money on.

When I got home I logged on to the internet and the password that I was issued was not letting me log on, so I gave the Encore customer service a call back, they told me that it would take up to 24 hrs before I can log on so I said fine, the next day I tried it again and still nothing. I called back again.

This time one of the representitives told me that she will mail me the application, I would just have to fill it out and the cards will be processed. After a couple of days I still did not recieve any type of information from them, so I got a little worried to I called the bank to fill out a stop payment and the bank charged me $25.00 for that but I said I rather lose that then $145.00, then when I receive my bank statement the 145.00 was taken out because they did an electronically payment that I guess did not need the check #. So I lost 25.00 plus 145.00. I called them back and there is still no answer of me getting a card or my money back

Jennifer
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2004 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Financial-Resources/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Encore-Financial-Resources-ripoff-there-is-still-no-answer-of-me-getting-a-card-or-my-mone-105570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Financial Resources