Complaint Review: Encore Financial Resources

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 13, 2004

• Reported By:.St Louis Missouri
Encore Financial Resources
216 W. St. George Blvd. # F St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Encore Financial Resources ripoff St. George Utah

I received e-mail from this company on May 1, 2004. I had the company take $169.95 out my bank account for a Visa credit card. They took the money, but I did not receive the card.
Encore Financial sent me a letter for me to sign
stating They can take me to court to make the payments. Which I did not get the card. I did not send the letter back. I called the company and they informed me that I was not qualified to receive the card.
I told them I wanted my money back, they said I can not get a refund. They also promised me $100.00 in free gas. Also $200.00 on a free phone card. I have all the paperwork, and the copy of the check.

Rosie
St Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2004 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Financial-Resources/St-George-Utah-84770/Encore-Financial-Resources-ripoff-St-George-Utah-103559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Financial Resources