Complaint Review: Encore Financial Resources

• Submitted: Tue, December 28, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 28, 2004

• Reported By:Vallejo California
Encore Financial Resources
216 St George St George, Utah U.S.A.

Encore Financial Resources ripoff St George Utah

Hi

My name is Tonne. I applied for a credit card with Encore Financial Resources online with a fee of 199.99 that was deducted from my bank (Bank of America) It was to my understanding that I would receive a credit card, however this company sent me a card that is more like an ATM. Another words I could not use the card unless I deposited money into my account??? This hardly sounds like a guaranteed credit card. I called the company and stated the problem to them and they promised me that they would in fact put the 199.99 back into my account which never happened.

Also there were other resources supposedly made available on this website however when you go to apply for them they take you from one frauduelant website to the next and you are never able to apply for any. I ahve notice that there is nothing Saintly about St. George Utah. I also have not been able to contact this company by phone. the phone nymbers keep changing and this is not very good buisness etiquette. I would like to know how I go about receiving a refund back from this horrible company? Thank You.

Tonne
Vallejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2004 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Financial-Resources/St-George-Utah-84770/Encore-Financial-Resources-ripoff-St-George-Utah-124678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Financial Resources