Complaint Review: Encore Financial Resources

• Submitted: Tue, September 28, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 28, 2004

• Reported By:norfolk Virginia
Encore Financial Resources
334 West Tabernacle, Suite J St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Encore Financial Resources ripoff they have given false information to me and took me for $199.95 St. George Utah

after numerous calls to rectify my account that was suppose to be activeted 48 hrs after my first contact. the $300 that was supposed to be deposited to my account never showed up. after numerous attempts to get the problem rectified they gave me to a woman name tracy, she was supposed to fix this problem... she didn't.

i was then passed off to a woman named cheyanne. she didn't help at all. after trying to activate my account per their instruction it still would not work. i was then given the company code and password and logged onto their site. i was shocked to see it was nothing more than a link page to other websites from car loans to credit cards that only work in their store. during my initial conversation with the customer service rep. named jennifer, she told me i was to recieve a credit card with a limit of $5,000.

i specifically stated that i did not want a CATALOG CREDIT CARD. but that is basically all their site is. i was then told after i noticed the $199.95 missing from my account that i was supposed to cancel within 24hrs. of my first initial consultation. so now i'm fighting with them to get my money back. WARNING, DO NOT USE THEIR SITE YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED AND SURELY LITE SOME MONEY.

JASON
norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2004 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Financial-Resources/St-George-Utah-84770/Encore-Financial-Resources-ripoff-they-have-given-false-information-to-me-and-took-me-for-110617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Financial Resources