Complaint Review: Encore Marketing - Easy Saver Rewards

4501 Forbes Blvd Lanham, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 8776999629
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

Encore Marketing - Easy Saver Rewards - proflowers not so rewarding. Lanham, Maryland

I ordered flowers through ProFlowers.  When I received my AMX bill it showed a monthly charge of $14.95 to Encore MKRT/Easy Saver Rewards.  I have been paying this bill for over two years without my knowledge or consent.

I have contact my AMX to cancelled my card number. I called Encore and they said they would look into this and send me a refund, but who knows if that will happen, and I contacted ProFlowers to let them know I will no longer be using there in the future.

It should be illegal to attached someones credit card without consent.  It is very unethical and deceteful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Marketing-Easy-Saver-Rewards/Lanham-Maryland-20706/Encore-Marketing-Easy-Saver-Rewards-proflowers-not-so-rewarding-Lanham-Maryland-498749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Marketing - Easy Saver Rewards