Complaint Review: Encore Marketing Intl

• Updated: Sun, September 11, 2011

• Reported By: DR62 — Miami Florida United States of America
Encore Marketing Intl
4501 Forbes Blvd lanham, Maryland United States of America

Encore Marketing Intl i disputed Monthly charges to credit card and they sent a letter ststing I need to call to find out if I'm eligible refu lanham, Maryland

I requested a refund for monthly charges appearing on my credit card. I received a letter requiring me to call to request a refund. this is a common internet scam, you click on a free shipping or similar offer. you don't get free shipping or a refund for the shipping charge- instead you get billed monthly for no apoarent reason. when you dispute the charge, they claim that you enrolled in a program, which is not specified. No materials are sent to you but they claim that you were sent an enrollment package (again, unspecified).

I was unable to call during their business hours, but cancelled my enrollment using their phone system. I don't know if this will end the insanity or if I'll have to call back during business hours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2011 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Marketing-Intl/lanham-Maryland-20706/Encore-Marketing-Intl-i-disputed-Monthly-charges-to-credit-card-and-they-sent-a-letter-st-775620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Marketing Intl