Complaint Review: Encore Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, February 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 20, 2007

• Reported By:Hattiesburg Mississippi
Encore Marketing
4501 Forbes Blvd. Lanhan, Maryland U.S.A.

EMI Encore Marketing International Unauthorized credit charges Lanhan Maryland

When purchasing an item online from Spiegel Catalog they provided my debit card information to Encore Marketing without my knowledge. Encore Marketing has been charging my bank card $14.95 per month since July, 2006.

Spiegel has refused to take any responsibility in this matter. Customer Service at Encore will only agree to refunding 2 months of these charges. I never knowingly purchased anything from Encore. I never received a confirmation email from Encore that I had purchased anything. I never received any packet in the mail explaining what I had purchased. I have never used their services and have no idea what their services are.

I cannot reach their corporate offices as no one answers the phone given to me by directory assistance. I feel Spiegel betrayed my trust in providing this company with my information. I do not want their services, never wanted their services, do not know what their services are and I want my money refunded 8 months at $14.95.

Betty
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2007 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Marketing/Lanhan-Maryland-20706/EMI-Encore-Marketing-International-Unauthorized-credit-charges-Lanhan-Maryland-236643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Marketing