Complaint Review: Encore PAYMENT SYSTEMS

• Submitted: Fri, July 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By:Long Grove Illinois
Encore PAYMENT SYSTEMS
3801 Arapahoe Rd. Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Encore PAYMENT SYSTEMS a highly unethical company Addison Texas

*UPDATE Employee: OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENT

I agree to sign a contract with Encore on June 22, 2009 under the assumption that Encore would be able to finalize everything to ensure that the previous owner would not recive my deposits into her account for fear that she would no repay me. I was reassured time and time again by the sales rep and the customer service manager that all would be well. to make a long story short, I discovered they lied to me and manipulated me until I signed an non-cancel able contract and then they didnt return phone calls, they continued to put my money into the previous owners account, they charged my 67.00 per month for a three year old reader, they worked very hard between the sales department and the customer service department to ensure I never got in contact with upper management. It is now 30 days past the time they promised to fully resolve my issues and the previous owner still owes me over 3,000.00 dollars that I may or may not ever get and the entire process has been nothing less then a horrible incident amongst a den of thieves and deceivers.

Anthony & barb
Long Grove, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-PAYMENT-SYSTEMS/Addison-Texas-75001/Encore-PAYMENT-SYSTEMS-a-highly-unethical-company-Addison-Texas-473058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore PAYMENT SYSTEMS

OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENT

AUTHOR: Encore payment systems - (U.S.A.)

Encore Payment Systems takes pride in providing excellent customer service and an ethical sales approach.  We strive for complete customer satisfaction in our day-to-day interactions and in our overall customer relationships.  We provide services for tens of thousands of relationships every day and although we try, some of our customers are not completely satisfied with every decision.

We are committed, however, to working with our customers and all independent sales representatives to resolve any and all concerns. We cannot, however, address issues that are not brought to our attention. Anonymous blogs and comments on the internet are difficult to address due to the lack of information and the indirect communication style employed. Therefore, if you have any questions or concerns we ask you to please contact our Customer Resolution Team and allow us an opportunity to address your issues by calling us directly at 866-808-4621 or cs@encoreps.com.

Please help us improve our communication on all levels by calling us immediately if you have any concerns whatsoever. If you have already tried to address your concerns and did not get the result you had hoped for, please call us ONE more time. OUR COMMITMENT to you is to LISTEN to you and make every effort to favorably resolve your situation, whether you are a merchant or an independent sales representative. Your concerns are OUR concerns.

Encore Payment Systems