Complaint Review: Encore Payment Systems

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:Largo Florida
Encore Payment Systems
3801 Arapaho Road Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Encore Encore Payment Systems We recently switched to Encore processing lured by lower fees. They refuse to transfer our processed funds. Addison Texas

WE have been in business for over 25 years. We recently switched our credit card processing to Encore Payment Systems. BIG mistake. Our first few transactions went through fine. We sold a sizable job and took a $7500.00 deposit. Encore felt compelled to feel that after 25 years in business, they would be better to manage my money then I would. They have refused to credit my account until after the job is completed.
Further, If I credit back my customer the $7500.00 they insist that they are due the 1.79% fee they charge for the processing.

And, they feel that while this problem is going on, they will hold the rest of my credit card sales receipts.

Totally unacceptable! Beware of this company. Encore payment systems is by far the worst credit card processor I have ever dealt with.

Largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Payment-Systems/Addison-Texas-75001/Encore-Encore-Payment-Systems-We-recently-switched-to-Encore-processing-lured-by-lower-fee-391457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Payment Systems