Complaint Review: Encore Payment Systems

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:7 Cities Virginia
Encore Payment Systems
3801 Arapaho Road Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Encore Payment Systems A Bad story gets even WORSE! Addison Texas

*UPDATE Employee: OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENT

*UPDATE Employee: my work with Encore Payment Systems

Encore Payment Services (and/or PRODIGY) is everything that is wrong in the world!

Everything that has been written is TRUE! In addition, Dishonesty is a (learned) behavior so we can assume these folk are being trained in this manner. My experience was less troublesome because I had the good sense to (call) the "alleged" appointments BEFORE I left my house. This annoyed them to no end but I sold FULL systems right out the gate. One thing though, I would not ALLOW Encore to berate my area prospects because this is my home and we are active in the community.

I made good money my only (2) sales but decided my (reputation and family business) were more important that Encore. 2 weeks is all it took.

I, too, found Ripoffreports and asked Encore to repond and they did not...ok, as soon I was paid for my last deal, I bounced!

Real talk: Do Not Work for these folk unless you are FINANCIALLY SECURE!!!!

In closing, Encore Payment Services will have a class action lawsuit coming its way, bet on it!!!

If you have clients out there that placed their trust in you, let them know you are no longer with Encore Payment Services and they will get the picture!

Peace and JUST SAY NO TO ENCORE PAYMENT SERVICES or PRODIGY and WHATEVER Ele they are called!!!

C Double U
7 Cities, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Payment-Systems/Addison-Texas-75001/Encore-Payment-Systems-A-Bad-story-gets-even-WORSE-Addison-Texas-290908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Payment Systems

OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENT

AUTHOR: Encore Payment Systems - (U.S.A.)

Encore Payment Systems takes pride in providing excellent customer service and an ethical sales approach. We strive for complete customer satisfaction in our day-to-day interactions and in our overall customer relationships. We provide services for tens of thousands of relationships every day and although we try, some of our customers are not completely satisfied with every decision.

We are committed, however, to working with our customers and all independent sales representatives to resolve any and all concerns. We cannot, however, address issues that are not brought to our attention. Anonymous blogs and comments on the internet are difficult to address due to the lack of information and the indirect communication style employed. Therefore, if you have any questions or concerns we ask you to please contact our Customer Resolution Team and allow us an opportunity to address your issues by calling us directly at 877-801-9161 or cs@encoreps.com.

Please help us improve our communication on all levels by calling us immediately if you have any concerns whatsoever. If you have already tried to address your concerns and did not get the result you had hoped for, please call us ONE more time. OUR COMMITMENT to you is to LISTEN to you and make every effort to favorably resolve your situation, whether you are a merchant or an independent sales representative. Your concerns are OUR concerns.

Encore Payment Systems
Executive Management Team

my work with Encore Payment Systems

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I totally do not understand the nature of your complaint. I am a pastor and am very involved in my local community. I have over 160 businesses that I have signed up with only a couple of minor complaints. You may have had a bad experience but that is not the norm at least from my perspective.

THe company has been very good to me and has gone out of their way to help me make a career with them. I think you would have been better served by making your own appointments and not relying on pre-sets.