Complaint Review: Encore Payment Systems

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: yideaz — Canton Georgia United States of America
Encore Payment Systems
3801 Arapaho Road Addison, Texas United States of America

Encore Payment Systems Disinformation & No information = Ripping me off!!! Addison, Texas

Like an idiot I signed a contract 4 years ago, now I can't get rid of them without spending hundreds. First, I have $60 lease on obsolete equipment that I have to pay on for another year, then even though my initial contract expired, I was automatically "renewed" and cannot leave without a 90 day notice and a $250 cancellation fee. All because I was too stupid to trust that the contract would be mailed after I signed it and could not get any answers after the fact. They want make it right, in fact, they actually think I'm stupid enough to stay with them.

Please, never, ever, ever get mixed up with this cheating, lying company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Payment-Systems/Addison-Texas-75001/Encore-Payment-Systems-Disinformation-No-information-Ripping-me-off-Addison-Texas-1023440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Payment Systems