Complaint Review: Encore Payment Systems

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — Mills River North Carolina
Encore Payment Systems
Nationwide USA

Encore Payment Systems They are an ISO/MSP for HSBC Bank Misleading about refund for switching with them and reimbursing early termination fee. Addison TX

Encore Regional Sales Leader Gary Jones came to my business and told me that Encore would reimburse early termination fee if I switched to Encore. I would recieve a check in 2 weeks. On June 6, 2014 I signed the contract. On July 8, 2014 I sent Gary Jones the information he said he needed to get my refund reimbursed to me. Today Aug 5th, 2014 I call about my refund. I was told that it was not processed because I marked out the balance in my account only showing where the money was taken out of the account. I fill that my personal banking in none of there business and why didn't someone call me back to inform me that what I sent was not sufficiant?

I feel they have me locked in this contract (taking my money) but yet they could care less about a small business owner needing there funds that was promissed.

When I called Gary ( very up-set) I asked him why he sold it to me the way he did about it being an easy process. He said he didn't know it worked that way, and I said all these years you said you worked for this company and you don't know the precess?????? Hard to believe.

This Sales peerson miss lead me and I shouldn't have to take the time to call my bank and ask for proof that the funds were taken out or other option show them my bank statement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Payment-Systems/nationwide/Encore-Payment-Systems-They-are-an-ISOMSP-for-HSBC-Bank-Misleading-about-refund-for-swit-1167539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Payment Systems