Complaint Review: Encore Receivables And Midland Credit

• Reported By:E Hartford Connecticut
Encore Receivables And Midland Credit
encoremi.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Encore Receivables Incompetant company Olathe Kansas

Encore Receivables called me to settle on an account through GE Money. They came up with a settlement amount and I agreed to it. I gave them my banking info., talked to a manager to verify everything and was given a confirmation number.

Now 2 months later, another company is calling me telling me the settlement was never paid and now I owe more money and are in trouble of being sued. When I called Encore back, they claimed the settlement was not accepted and they said they mailed me a letter which I never received.

My husband was almost killed in a car accident (not his fault). I have 3 young children to take care of and I do not work. So, I tried in good faith to settle this account and thought it was all taken care of. The people at Encore are a bunch of idiots. They could not explain to me why they would take my info. and tell me all is settled when it was not. They were useless, and kept apologizing but unfortunately I am the one getting hurt here thanks to the incompetance of this company!!!!

Neny
E Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encore-Receivables-And-Midland-Credit/nationwide/Encore-Receivables-Incompetant-company-Olathe-Kansas-452905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encore Receivables And Midland Credit