Complaint Review: Encorenationwide

Encorenationwide
torrance, California United States of America

Encorenationwide Encore Nationwide, Inc. DID NOT PAY ME! torrance, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I got scammed by encore nationwide too

This company is a joke!!! I did great work for them and it has been about 3 months since i worked for them !!! They have not paid me a dime ! I wrote the company and let them know and they told me to email the talent help page.

So I emailed the talent page and they said that they would get back to me in a week. Well a week went by and they did not get back to me. So i wrote on there FB letting everyone know that they will not pay you!! Of course they deleted my post right away.

After that the owner emails me and tells me to send him the hours i worked. I went to go log in and they deleted my account lol. So how was i supposed to send that information? luckily i have it on file. My uncle is a lawyer and i told him thats the way its going to end up happening through the court room.

I just want my money and I need someway to get it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Encorenationwide/torrance-California-90503/Encorenationwide-Encore-Nationwide-Inc-DID-NOT-PAY-ME-torrance-California-867177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Encorenationwide

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I got scammed by encore nationwide too

AUTHOR: blondie89 - (United States of America)

This company is the worst, I never got paid by them too, feel you pain!

agricultural