Complaint Review: Endeavor Telecom

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: David — St. Augustine Florida U.S.A.
Endeavor Telecom
P.O. Box 674255 Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Endeavor Telecom COMMITMENT TO CONTRACTORS: Endeavor is committed to enhancing the contractor experience. Endeavors Contractor Engagement Committee established to implement new initiatives that will enhance the experience of partner contractors in the field.

*UPDATE: Endeavor Telecom Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Endeavor Telecom

*UPDATE Employee: endeavor telecoms payment practices

*Author of original report: Update

SPECIAL REVIEW UPDATE: August 5 2013: Endeavor Telecom remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. Endeavor Telecom is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, Endeavor Telecom has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™.

Over time and since becoming a member, Endeavor Telecom has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Endeavor Telecom remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com
 Endeavor Telecom  is Rip-off Report Verified

Rip-off Report REVIEW: Endeavor Telecom

Editors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Endeavor for its ongoing commitment to enhancing the experience for contractors in the field.

Ripoff Reports discussions with Endeavor Telecom has revealed the companys long history of implementing new initiatives that streamline operational processes intended to make the daily activities for contractors easier, more efficient, and more cost effective. Previous such programs have provided cost effective options for contractors to acquire commercial insurance coverage at reduced rates, given contractors options for calling into Endeavor dispatch without using up their monthly mobile minutes, and helped reduce administrative overheard for contractors by allowing them to invoice online.

Endeavor executives have advised that listening to contractor feedback and implementing streamlined processes based on this feedback is a critical element in their operations strategy. This means that partner contractors who perform field dispatches for Endeavor can expect their feedback will be heard and applied in the companys ongoing process enhancements. In fact, Endeavors CEO has recently created a Contractor Engagement Committee whose goal is to proactively engage contractors to solicit feedback from the field on a regular basis.

The committee tackles these concerns by bringing in members from all operations departments and collectively implementing new initiatives across the organization to ensure a positive experience for its base of hard working contractors. Since its inception, the committee has already implemented a new process that allows contractors to communicate with Endeavor dispatch via text messaging regarding their arrival times to scheduled appointments, minimizing the number of calls they receive and the amount of time they must spend on hold calling in. This new process was implemented as a direct result of contractor feedback.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with members of the executive management team, Rip-off Report is convinced that Endeavor Telecom is committed to their contractors and their efforts to continually enhance company processes based on their concerns and feedback.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

=====================

Endeavor Telecom  Theft of services Marietta, Georgia

I wouldnt waste my time doing any calls for endeavor, that is if you want to get paid.

I am a victim of their sneaky tactics that they are currently using NOT to pay technicians that perform work for them.

They call you to do a job, tell you what you dont and do need for the job and after you complete the work they cancle the ticket claiming you didnt have something the staffer told you that you didnt need.

In my case, I did exactly what I was sent to do for this EMERGENCY CALL. I did troubleshooting of the phone system and discovered issues in the programming. I also made note of a phone line that was not run in the store. I was asked to pull the line in but when I told the endeavor rep that I didn't have any because I was told that I didn't need any, i was met with  " OH YOUR REFUSEING TO DO THE JOB". I found that very professional! I was then given a close out after being on site for 4 hrs. When I got back to my office and went to close out the ticket, I discovered that endeavor had CANCLED the ticket after I had left.

Endevor staff acts in the most unethical manner that I have seen. Everything from trying to log you in on site at the time they talk to you, and not for the amount of time you were on hold trying to get checked in to failing to fully document calls so that people can get paid for the time they work.

Give these guys a wide birth and dont be afraid to speak to their customers about the way they do business.

Oh and dont hold your breath on getting any resolution, they will tell you what you want to hear and then ignore you.

Eventually they are going to run out of quality techncians or face a class action because of their business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Endeavor-Telecom/Marietta-Georgia-30006/Endeavor-Telecom-COMMITMENT-TO-CONTRACTORS-Endeavor-is-committed-to-enhancing-the-contrac-669184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Endeavor Telecom

endeavor telecoms payment practices

AUTHOR: cookdm - (United States of America)

I have done thousands of jobs for endeavor and continue to do so. I have found the systems that they have developed and the processes to be easy to use and to understand. endeavors systems allow for a contractor to receive, perform and invoice jobs with minimal work and receive payment as promised within 30 days of invoicing. the company does occasionally have problems associated with growing pains, but i consider this a good sign. I will continue to work for endeavor and appreciate the great opportunity for what is is.

Update

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

As an update I continued to try (meaning effort on my part) to work with Endeavor on getting them to pay my REJECTED invoice for the job. Endeavors RECRUITER ensured me that he was doing everything in his power to get my invoice paid, by their mysterious CP department, but nothing materialized.

I and other Professional Field Engineers end up waiting for a call or a response that never comes. I fully believe that Endeavor must think that given enough time that people will forget about the money that they owe them and go away.

I took the work in good faith with full disclosure to their staffer as to the materials and skills I had or did not have for that ticket.

Yet when it came down to getting the REJECTED Invoice approved I ended up speaking to a "company man" who could have cared less about the harm and damage that Endeavors business practices cause families and businesses.

Their non payment to me just didn't add money to their coffers but it caused me and others financial harm. I'm sure that they could care less that by not paying their bills that they put people into situations where someone may lose a car, or have the power turned off, not be able to buy food or even get evicted.

I go out and do an honest days work for an honest days pay to keep food on the table, roof over my families head, power to the house and phones operational. In the end I found myself being punished for three reasons. 1) Because the original installer failed to perform the install correctly (I had to point this out to them because they didnt know) 2) Because they expected out of scope work not even listed on the work order to be performed on their command. 3) I refused to be treated like their employee and take the verbal abuse and threats

I am sure that when more and more people begin to complain about Endeavors practices that a few things will happen. They will begin to lose potential customers and current ones or the Georgia AG will start to look more closely at the way they conduct business in his state.

Even with all this being said, I am still out the money for a job that I did as I am sure there are many others that have performed work for them in good faith and have been burned.