Complaint Review: Endeavor Telecom

• Updated: Thu, February 25, 2016

• Reported By: anonymous — anyonymous Other Canada
Endeavor Telecom
120 Interstate North Parkway Internet United States of America

Endeavor Telecom  no support, insane hold times, flaky documentation and cancelled my call, Internet

I was contacted by a representative of Endeavor Telecom to do some contract work for them. I signed an agreement package, and from the moment I first spoke, all the guy wanted to know was when I could start, when could I start. I took a job, and downloaded the Service Request, read the information and followed it to the key. I wasn't able to log into the 'TAC' to sign in to say I was onsite, I was on hold for over an hour. All the pertinent network information in the supplied documents was missing or incorrect, I did a bunch of cabling that wasn't supposed to be part of the job and then to make matters worse, the supplied phone numbers in the Service Request to to testing where incorrect.

Today I received an e-mail saying they cancelled my call. I can only take this to mean that they are not going to pay me for the 2 1/2 hours of work I did for them. I imagine they will call me again to do more work. I won't accept any more work from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2010 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Endeavor-Telecom/internet/Endeavor-Telecomnbsp-no-support-insane-hold-times-flaky-documentation-and-cancelled-my-652788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Endeavor Telecom