Complaint Review: Endless Journeys ISBN-0-7951-5247-7; Library Of Congress; The International Library Of Photography

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By:Grand Blanc Michigan
3600 Crondall Lane, Suite 101 Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

Endless Journeys ISBN-0-7951-5247-7; Library Of Congress; The International Library Of Photography My photo was accepted January 18, 2008, paid $69.95 plus $25.00 to add my profile. I never received the published book and can't get ahold of anyone. Owings Mills Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Birds Eye View V I P -1941698

Endless Journeys, scheduled for publication in the spring of 2008. The letter I have in front of me has very encouraging words for myself to have proceeded with this contest. I also have the Contest Prizes and Rules in front of me.

I paid $69.95 for one copy plus $25.00 for my Artist Profile in a special section in the book...Plus $9.00 for S & H. a total of $103.95..My check no. 1448 was made out to ILP - International Library of Photography..for my "Wintry Barn" which was selected for publication.

The information I have in front of me reads , if you wish to own a copy of the book that your photo is in, purchasing it directly from us has several advantages. You will receive your book sooner. You can take advantage of a special contributor's pre-publication discount. We further guarantee that you will not be able to purchase the book for less from any retail, discount. or online bookseller, or we will refund the difference. We offer an unconditional return policy. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, your money will be promptly refunded.

I still would like the published book...if not, my refund.

This all started with a digital photo entered on the internet with www.pictures.com.

Joyce
Grand Blanc, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Endless-Journeys-ISBN-0-7951-5247-7-Library-Of-Congress-The-International-Library-Of-Photography/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/Endless-Journeys-ISBN-0-7951-5247-7-Library-Of-Congress-The-International-Library-Of-Pho-389834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Endless Journeys ISBN-0-7951-5247-7; Library Of Congress; The International Library Of Photography

Birds Eye View V I P -1941698

AUTHOR: John - (Australia)

I also entered into the competition and my photo was picked to go into the book Endless Journeys. I was offered to buy the book but I didn't have the finances at the time. Can you tell me what the outcome was and any information on how I can get this book and if there is any Royalties involved. Thank You.

thoroughly