Complaint Review: Endlessaroma.com

• Reported By: Darlene — Crandall Georgia
Endlessaroma.com

Endlessaroma.com Ripoff scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Endlessaroma.com Management Response

I was online checking my department store credit card and a pop up showed up and said I was a winner and that I had won a prize and all I had to pay was 5.99 s&h it didn't say anything about a trial 2 wks later I was checking my bank statement and I had a charge of 95.00 on it for endlessaroma.com I bout blew a gasket I called endlessaroma.com but they were closed so I called the next morning and was told I had signed a subscription and if I did not cancel in 14 days I was charged for the perfume 95.00. First of all I didn't sign a subscription and second I don't pay 95.00 for my favorite perfume and I think I payed too much for this perfume by paying the 5.99 shipping.. this is not right for this company to scam people like this lucky I found this when they first charged it before they could charge anything else.I deserve my money back plus reimbursement for the shipping.and these people should have to pay the people they've done this to a fine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Endlessaromacom/internet/Endlessaromacom-Ripoff-scam-Internet-1038512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Endlessaroma.com

Endlessaroma.com Management Response

AUTHOR: Senior Management - ()

Your consumer complaint regarding an order placed with "Endlessaroma.com" that offers fragrances on a 14 day trial period has been brought to our attention.  We apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience with Endlessaroma.com

We encourage our customers to read and agree to the terms and conditions as clearly stated on the order page prior to placing an order.  Please feel free to visit EndlessAroma.com.

However, we also do not like to report unhappy customers.  Please let us know if your issue was resolved. Email us at billing@endlessaroma.com and include your full name and zip code.  We will gladly issue a full refund (if not processed already) if you were unhappy with the product you received.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-Endless Aroma Management