Complaint Review: Endocrine and Diabetes Associates

• Reported By: Michael — rockville Maryland United States of America
Endocrine and Diabetes Associates
6001 Montrose Road, Suite 211 Internet United States of America

Endocrine and Diabetes Associates RIP-OFF Internet

My name is Michael & i am diabetic. I wanted to get a prescription and buy insulin, so i contacted
(Endocrine and Diabetes Associates, LLC) and i talked with there representative to set up an appointment.
I asked her specific questions about the price because i don't have a regular insurance i have travelers insurance

She said the doctor's appointment should be around 100$. She also mentioned that if i would have my blood tested it might be around 180$. I went to the appointment talk to a doctor, she said i have to do a blood test i
refused and she said i have to do it or we can't continue. i still refused because i had my blood tested two and a half months before. so she sent me on my way.

I went to the front desk, wanted to pay & leave. They then told my i have to pay 395 dollars! went to the office manager,and  talked with her for about half an hour, she then "agreed" to lower the price to 275 dollars.

I was told the price-range for a doctors appointment + blood-test would be around 100-180 dollars.
I would like to pay the the amount i was quoted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Endocrine-and-Diabetes-Associates/internet/Endocrine-and-Diabetes-Associates-RIP-OFF-Internet-1003895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Endocrine and Diabetes Associates