Complaint Review: Ends Group, LLC

• Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jim — Dallas Pennsylvania United States of America
Ends Group, LLC
2129 Broadview Road Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Ends Group, LLC Anthony Montelone & Bob Dillon I too have been ripped off by these slick con-artists to the tune of $2475! Cleveland, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I've paid 10x the amount that my vending equipment was worth and it's junk. I am blaming everyone but myself

I purchased 5 vending machines from a company that you should never do business with, United Marketing from NY., but that is a story for another day. These 2 characters, Bob & Tony were contracted out to place my machines because they were the "experts". I purchased 5 cash changing machines from them to mount on the machines, which were very outdated as I found out too late unfortunately. Well the 2 that were mounted in June of 2011 malfunctioned almost immediately, and the others were yet to be delivered. I paid them up front for the changers, because they had to purchase them. It is now 5 months later and I have not received my money back after numerous attempts to contact these con-artists. Most of the time I receive full voice mail boxes, and or disconnected cell phone numbers.

I reported them to the Ohio Attorney General and I amazingly received a call back from them stating that they had been trying to reach me and that the changers were back ordered!!!! I again asked for my money back, as well as my request to have the locations changed because they were terribly located for too many reasons to get in to here. The refund to make a very long story short has yet to arrive.....even after a letter that they answered to the Attorney General stating that they would send me a check, for the wrong amount, I might add, in August!!! Well it is now October 12th and the saga continues to say the least. The excuses and reasons are enough to turn your stomach. Please pass this along so that they can harm no one else. I'm stuck because I'm in litigation witht eh other company, and at this point a lawyer is too expensive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ends-Group-LLC/Cleveland-Ohio-44109/Ends-Group-LLC-Anthony-Montelone-Bob-Dillon-I-too-have-been-ripped-off-by-these-slick-c-788030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ends Group, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Honor Systems of America - (United States of America)

Jim did purchase 5 vending machines from United Marketing that did not work properly from day 1.

Emerson Locations contacted us to do location work as a sub-contractor for Jim's equipment.  His promises and warranties were contracted with United Marketing and Emerson location services.  We do not work for any of these companies that promised him guarantee's and warranties.  We are a subcontractor and had no obligation other than to get his 5 locations.  He made a deposit to uphold the warranties on location with Emerson Location Service not my sub contracted company.  All replacements are done by Emerson Location Service we are just a sub contracting agency that placed and located his equipment. Jim asked us to pick up equipment from freight, uncrate, clean, assemble, and deliver to locations.  After acknowledgement of vending equipment not having bill changers on them he asked us if was possible to purchase bill changers.  We had 3 working changers in our possession and were able to install two on his equipment and left a 3rd for him to install.  He was with us when we installed the bill changers and witness them working fine.  They were sold used "AS IS." with no warranty attached.  The company we use for equipment had a backorder on the remaining 2.  Once I received the 2 changers in he was asking for a refund.  He has been refunded for the 2 bill changers he did not recieve.  The other charges he paid us for was a delivery charge that he agreed to pay for delivery and set-up before we picked up equipment from freight company and Emerson Locations Services remaning contracted balance payable to any sub contracted agency. Jim was toured on all locations, taught how to use equipment to best of our knowledge and was aware of certain drink/snack columns not working, where additional mechanisms were needed.  RECAP.  We uncrated, assembled and delivered machines to each location.  We took Jim to Sam's CLub to buy product, we toured Jim on all locations.  We installed 2 bill changers. We left 3rd in his possession.  We refunded him for the 2 changers he didnt want.  And needless to say it was over 100 degrees the day we delivered the equipment. P.S. Jim also thinks that if you have to use a washer to bolt the changer it is not working.  We cannot and will not honor other promises by other companies especially with faulty equipment.  We did everything in our power to get his route up and running.  He spent way too much money for his 5 mechanical vending machines without bill changers.  He made a bad judgement call on equipment and he wants to point the finger because we are the only ones that will respond to his complaints and we are the only ones he was able to physically reach out and touch in his whole vending journey.  He opened this complaint with he purchased 5 machines from a company you shouldnt do business with.  How is this our fault.