Complaint Review: Energy Home Remodeling Craig Bechtold Kennesaw Ga

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: John — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Energy Home Remodeling Craig Bechtold Kennesaw Ga
3745 Cherokee St NW Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

Energy Home Remodeling Craig Bechtold Kennesaw Ga Craig Bechtold Do not do business with this man he is a con Kennesaw, Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: That is NOT Dan I just spoke with Dan not that long ago He wants Nothing to do with Craig Bechtold

*General Comment: Daniel Bechtold

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Who are you kidding Craig Bechtold

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: still rambling with zero facts !!!!!

*Author of original report: You don't know craig but you will soon enough

*UPDATE Employee: This is complete Slander!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: please provide 1 fact

Do not do business with this company Craig who is the owner is unethical. I recently ran into one of Craig's  x wives in Kennesaw and she told me things about Craig Bechtold that did not surprise me. I worked at his brothers company when it closed. I am told Craig Bechtold had been married  six or seven times and continues to leave his wives with nothing.
I believe after speaking to other people from the company Craig was part of the reason Remodel America closed. Craig was ruthless with his wife verbally and physically and I was told he drank constantly.

I have lived in Kennesaw for years and my kids went to school with his kids and I know Daniel and Craig I worked for them in Kennesaw at Remodel America as a telemarketer for several months. Daniel was was always fair with me and would speak to me when I saw him. After talking to his x I believe Daniel was taken advantage of by not only Craig but other people in the company I am not the only one who saw this going on other people I worked with said the same thing all the time. Daniel was to nice and trusted to many people. Craig was always very rude to most everyone and barely spoke to any of us.

The company Craig runs was funded by money he took from his brothers company that is what she was told and now she is seeing him for who he is she also believes it.  Also people told her that when Craig does a job if there are problems with the construction he will not come back and fix the problems his wife told me also he is charging way too much for the jobs he does. I would not do business with him or his company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Energy-Home-Remodeling-Craig-Bechtold-Kennesaw-Ga/Kennesaw-Georgia-30189/Energy-Home-Remodeling-Craig-Bechtold-Kennesaw-Ga-Craig-Bechtold-Do-not-do-business-with-t-831001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Energy Home Remodeling Craig Bechtold Kennesaw Ga

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Brett Johnson - (United States of America)

That is Craig Bechtold or one of his employees. That is not Dan Bechtold. Dan wants nothing to do with Craig in fact he hates him. Craig that won't work.

Everyone knows you scam anyone you come across. Hell you left job after job undone last year and you owe everyone money and refunds.

You are being reported to the State Attorney General for fraud and non payment of employees.

#2 General Comment

Daniel Bechtold

AUTHOR: CRAIG BECHTOLD''S Brother DANIEL BEC - (United States of America)

I Would Not Believe Anything I Read On Ripoff Reports!!!

I Don't Know Where The Complaitant Heard Any Of This Nonsense...

It's A Shame Sites Like This Exist For People To Vent About Nothing!

My Brother's A Great Guy And Runs An Honest Successful Company...!

So Sad...

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Who are you kidding Craig Bechtold

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States of America)

We all know how you treated everyone at Remodel America and we know you took that company under when Daniel was away for so long and when you thought no one was watching. The people you kept close to you were two people one an alcoholic and one in finance on meth, people you knew were bad but kept them on because you had something on them and they wouldn't say anything to you like we all wanted to. You did wrong by your brother, you know he took care of you for years. I knew you from the previous company. You have always been stuck up and rude.

You are sitting on a whole lot of money while everyone involved with you has suffered. You could have kept Remodel America going but you skimmed money from the company when no one was watching. Daniel was a good man until you took everything from him. I know more than you think and have talked to people about what happened between you and your brother. You know I ask you for help one time an advance and I ask you several times. You knew I needed to pay my mortgage and have a family. I worked hard for you but, it didn't matter to you. You care about you and you alone.
You are dishonest and you will not get away with trying to fool the public. Consult with whoemever you want. At this point I do not believe your own family would stand behind you.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

still rambling with zero facts !!!!!

AUTHOR: craig - (United States of America)

1.  Dennis has worked five years with me .

2.  I know only of two ex wives who are both doing fine.  Can you name any?

3.  Please check with the Better Business Bureau to find we have no unresolved complaints.

John, I'm sorry your life has been so unsuccessful and in your old age you have nothing to feel good about but to sling undocumented crap at someone who treated you with nothing but unearned respect.

Lastly concerning your first report, what children do you have that you claim attended school with my children.  Mine live with me and don't recognize your name.  Just another falsehood concocted in your disgruntled little mind?

I have consulted with Michael Calabro, an attorney in Alpharetta whom is a customer of mine.  He'll advise me after consulting with his peers as to my best way to handle this slanderous attack on all levels.

You don't know craig but you will soon enough

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

You did not work for Craig five years because his company has not been in business five years. He worked for his brother if you want to call it that.He wasn't even in the office ever when I was there. Dan paid Craig a hefty salary and it's a known fact Craig was robbing his brother blind.

I can tell you Craig has been married five times. I would suggest you find out who you are defending. Craig left his first wife with not a dime while he lived in his big house. She used to come by the office and believe me she talked.

Craig doesn't care about customers and left job's undone that the contractor had to go back on. Craig was rude on the phone and rude to me in the office.

Craig is not an ethical person and has a very bad alcohol problem. He took everything from Dan including his company and he did it all intentionally out of his resentment for Dan's success. Craig is ruthless and I wouldn't doubt any customers he has are customers he stole from Dan.

This is complete Slander!!

AUTHOR: Dennis - (United States of America)

I am responding to this post on behalf of Craig
Bechtold; my boss and dear friend. I have worked for Craig for 5 years
and I know everything written about him is complete slander, and
absolutely nothing about it is true. I am the sales and marketing manager and run this company by the book. We also have an A+ rating with the Better
Business Bureau, and have absolutely no other complaints...I believe the
complaint was written by John Gregory Topercer, who was let go by me for
not producing any sales, and was very disgruntled. In closing I would like to tell you about Craig the Family man who was only married twice and take extremely good care of his children and his employees.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

please provide 1 fact

AUTHOR: craig - (United States of America)

I dispute everything thing this man has manufactured other than the fact he is a very disgruntled telemarketer.  It's a shame people like this are permitted to print such undocumented nonsence about good people.  I will seek the third party arbitration you offer to expose the ridiculousness of this mans allegations and will also go after him legally for defamation.  Thank you,  Craig Bechtold