Complaint Review: Energy Plus Holdings LLC

3711 Market St Hartford, Connecticut United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Energy Plus Holdings LLC Energy Plus Company $25 gift card RIPOFF!!! Hartford, Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: Regarding your concerns with Energy Plus

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this report to show Connecticut consumers not to trust Energy Plus in their promises. This company claims to give you a $25 gift card for staying as a member of their company for an X amount of months. Some of their reps will tell you that it is 2 months, some reps will tell you 6 months, others will say that you will receive your card in 2 weeks!!!

The fact of the matter is that you will NEVER receive your card. I have been a "member" of their company for over 6 months and I have yet to receive the card. Everytime I call the company, they say they will call me back but I receive nothing.

$25 gift card is a RIP OFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Energy-Plus-Holdings-LLC/Hartford-Connecticut-/Energy-Plus-Holdings-LLC-Energy-Plus-Company-25-gift-card-RIPOFF-Hartford-Connecticut-577213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Energy Plus Holdings LLC

Regarding your concerns with Energy Plus

AUTHOR: EP Supervisor - (USA)

Hello,

I am an Energy Plus supervisor, and was very concerned to read about your experience.  We currently have thousands of customers and only a handful of complaints, so I would love to review your situation in detail.  This is very unusual given that our representatives are well trained in this area.  We actually do not offer gift cards, but rather we issue a $25 check per residential account after 2 months of service, which is sent directly to your billing address.

Please e-mail supervisor@energypluscompany.com with your contact information, and a good time for me to touch base with you so we can get this settled.  In your e-mail, please be sure to refer to report #577213.

Thanks!