Complaint Review: Energy Plus Holdings

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: C S — Pennsville New Jersey
Energy Plus Holdings
P.O. Box 38815 Internet United States of America

Energy Plus Holdings Energy Plus 60% Average Higher Bills Sold As Discounted Rates Internet

Initially I thought this was a deal I could not pass up and discovered it was not a deal and I should have passed it up because there was no deal at all, for the consumer.  There were no "free" airline miles.  I paid for everyone of them.

I have been paying more than 60% of the actual electric bill since shortly after signing up.

I called today to cancel, having been reminded of this scam in a post card I received recently for a class action law suit.  After being ripped off for more than several thousand dollars, I discovered that the class action lawsuit will net me $26.00.  Hardly seems comparable to the amount I was ripped off for.My attempt to cancel the service resulted in a scripted conversation stating it would take one to two billing cycles to cancel and two to three days to send an email confirmation.

This is yet another example of poor and unethical business practice to extort money from an honest hard working American who is looking for ways to keep their head above water.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Energy-Plus-Holdings/internet/Energy-Plus-Holdings-Energy-Plus-60-Average-Higher-Bills-Sold-As-Discounted-Rates-Interne-1045252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Energy Plus Holdings