Complaint Review: Energy Plus Holdings

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Christine — Goshen Connecticut United States of America
Energy Plus Holdings
3711 Market St. Ste 910 philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Energy Plus Holdings Deceived me about the rates I would receive for my electricity. philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I received a flyer in the mail promising me lower electric rates than what I was currently paying. It also said I would receive cash back rebates the longer I stayed with them. I did receive one check for $25 dollars after being with them for about 2 months.

After using their services for 2 months I received a higher than average bill but thought that it was because it had been very hot and humid and I had run my central air quite often.

When the weather cooled off my bills were still outrageous. $276.00 for a 1500 sqaure foot home and no one was home during the day.

I called my power comany to inquire about the amount of my bills and was told I was paying .15 cents per KWH! Nearly double what my power company charges!

I am outraged that this company would claim to lower my electric bills then proceed to raise my rates without telling me.

This company needs to be put out of business so other people are not ripped off like I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Energy-Plus-Holdings/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19104-5538/Energy-Plus-Holdings-Deceived-me-about-the-rates-I-would-receive-for-my-electricity-phil-973959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Energy Plus Holdings