Complaint Review: Energy Services Limited Liability Corporation

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Grand Junction Colorado United States of America
Energy Services Limited Liability Corporation
2189 River Road Grand Junction, Colorado United States of America

Energy Services Limited Liability Corporation Don't order from Capital Supply Center or IDC Servco they are ripping people off!! Grand Junction, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Abusive Scam Calls

I simply answered the phone at work one day and the person on the other end asked me to verify the printer I had that I had recently ordered toner for. I had actually notified the company that we do business with and have a contract with a few days prior to this and innocently told them. They asked my name...again I unknowingly told them.

Sometime (a month or so) later we received a bill in the mail for toner. The contract that we have with our company supplies toner for a certain amount of time free of charge. Instantly we realized we had been scammed. The second notice we received, we sent back to the company with SCAM written in large letters across the invoice. We received another invoice. We then called and they sent us paperwork with some unknown signature on it saying it was our receptionist that had received the merchandise.

It looks like if they pursue this we will have to get our attorneys involved. This company needs to be stopped. You'd think that with all the people writing reports like mine they'd quit doing this. however they continue to go after unsuspecting companies and evidently making alot of money. I can only hope the legal system will follow through on these  reports and throw them all in prison!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Energy-Services-Limited-Liability-Corporation/Grand-Junction-Colorado-81505/Energy-Services-Limited-Liability-Corporation-Dont-order-from-Capital-Supply-Center-or-I-853905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Energy Services Limited Liability Corporation

Abusive Scam Calls

AUTHOR: Admin. - (United States of America)

Our company has had several encounters with IDC Servco.  I actually cannot believe that they are still in business after SIX YEARS of dealing with them.

On numerous occasions, they have called, claiming to be our copy machine maintenance company.  They ask for the model number and then hang up.  They scammed us out of thousands of dollars when they called while our office manager was out on maternity leave.  The temp didn't know any better and she gave them our model number.  They have also scammed some of our tenants within our venture center.

Now that our staff is informed, when they call we indicate that we know it is a scam.  Their communication over the phone has become downright abusive.  When I tell them that I won't give them our model number, they swear at me and hang up.  This has got to stop.  Again, I am completely shocked that this continues to happen.  We have dealt with it for SIX YEARS and have lost THOUSANDS of dollars.  If anyone knows how we could take action, please let me know.