• Report: #481924

• Updated: Mon, November 01, 2010

• Reported By: R. Sterling — Palm Springs California USA
Energy Vend Inc - CrackHeads - Jitterbean Vending
220 Lake Avenue St. James, NY 11780, New York United States of America

Energy Vend Inc - CrackHeads - Jitterbean Vending Lifestyle Vending Michael Eisenberg Mary Ann McCulloh Energy Vend Inc CrackHeads Vending - Jitterbeans Vending SCAM TOTAL RIP OFF - TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER DELIVERED! Palm Springs, California

*Consumer Comment: Michael Eisenberg Energy Vend Crack heads crackheads total joke

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: R STERLING NEVER A CUSTOMER

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NO SUCH CLIENT OR CUSTOMER R. STERLING!

* : Inaccuracies in complaint

* : Crackheads Candy Company

* : Check with your credit card company!

Crackheads vending New York - Energy Vend Inc. TOTAL SCAM!

These criminals stole $9,000 from me!  Do not do business with these con artists!!!

The owner of this company has been busted for other similar frauds and now he is at it again.  I'm his latest victim.  He ran a scam called Lifestyles Vending until the FTC finally shut him down.

Hopefully I can share my story and save others from falling for this con! I found their fancy website, looked like a professional organization so I inquired.  They pushed and pushed to get my money, finally gave them my credit card and forked over $9,000 for my machines and product.  2 weeks go by and no product or machines in hand, I call in to inquire about this and they say oh it's all good, your machines and product are on their way, will be to you soon!  4 weeks go by, I call again and they tell me my machines are shipping out the next day. Another week goes by and they say "great news, we gave you some free machines for your wait"  3 months go by and they have sent me nothing.  They took my 9k and never delivered my machines or product!!

This company is a TOTAL TOTAL SCAM & RIP OFF and will not deliver machines or product!

DO NOT believe any of their sales hype, they will tell you whatever it takes to get the deal done!  I am working with a lawyer to try and get my money back, anyone else who has been ripped of by crackheads vending (as I'm sure there are many others) should contact me and we can work together.

STAT AWAY FROM CRACKHEADS VENDING.. ENERGY VEND INC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2009 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Energy-Vend-Inc-CrackHeads-Jitterbean-Vending/St-James-NY-11780-New-York-11780/Energy-Vend-Inc-CrackHeads-Jitterbean-Vending-Lifestyle-Vending-Michael-Eisenberg-Mar-481924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Energy Vend Inc - CrackHeads - Jitterbean Vending

Michael Eisenberg Energy Vend Crack heads crackheads total joke

AUTHOR: kimberlykerr1991 - (United States of America)

I know about this scam. What a joke. Total disaster. I know someone stuck with all these Jitterbean vending machines and they can't give them away. Do not believe the sales hype. Michael Eisenerberg (who another post here shows he had another company that was fined by the FTC called Lifestyles Vending.  google it and see for yourself. He is the owner of Energy Vend). I called and spoke with John from Osmanium as they make Jitterbeans and Crackheads. He too offered no help. This was awhile ago, but anyone out there be sure to do your homework before purchasing. Do not trust there references. Do not listen to Michael when he tries to dismiss that I am not a customrer. If you feel you are a victim file a complaint with the doj.gov

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

R STERLING NEVER A CUSTOMER

AUTHOR: Energy Biz - (United States of America)

WE HAVE NO SUCH CUSTOMER AS A CLIENT

INFO REPORT FILED IRRESPONSIBLY WITHOUT ANY PROOF

WE ARE A GOOD COMPANY THAT DOES THE MAJORITY OF BUSINESS AT OUR OFFICE IN PERSON

NO R STERLING
NO EMAIL
NO PHONE LISTING ON RECORDED PHONE SYSTEM!

A TOTAL LIE

Mike

PLEASE REMOVE THIS GARBAGE POSTED WITHOUT AND DOCUMENTS!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NO SUCH CLIENT OR CUSTOMER R. STERLING!

AUTHOR: Energy Biz - (United States of America)

We have no such customer as R Sterling in our Data Base.

We are a small honest company that plays by the rules we are goverened.

I believe this was plased on your site by jealous competition

I woukd appreciate this lie removed

I consider this very irresponsible to post without documentation

Mike E

#4

Inaccuracies in complaint

AUTHOR: John Osmanski - (USA)

Hello,

This is John from Osmanium again after looking into this complaint I noticed that we have never shipped product to California, and after talking with EnergyVend, they have never sold a machine to anyone in California either(the authors home state).  I think that someone is posting inaccurate information to deface our companies, and that is illegal.  Please stop posting incorrect and false information.

Also to clarify, the Mary Ann person in the post heading is not affiliated in ANY WAY to EnergyVend or my company, please stop posting inaccuracies and false information as it confuses consumers and the public.

#5

Crackheads Candy Company

AUTHOR: John Osmanski - (USA)

Hello,

I am the owner of Osmanium Candy Company, the creator and owner of the Crackheads / Jitterbeans product and trademarks.  Energy Vend has been our exclusive distributor of the product in vending machines and we have NO affiliation with EnergyVend in this issue other than selling them product for the machines they produce.  We have always shipped any product orders on time after an order is placed.  I am embarassed that this problem has occured and will work to get Energy Vend to remedy the situation immediately.  As far as we know customers like the product and I from my understanding I thought customers were happy with their service.  Anyone with an issue in regard to vending programs please contact me with any other problems and I will work to get the issue remedied.  We don't rip consumers off and will not allow this to continue to happen with our product.  You can contact me via our company website, Crackheadscandy.com

Kind Regards,

#6

Check with your credit card company!

AUTHOR: Nc - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry you had a bad experience with this scam company.

Have you checked with your credit card company to see if there is something they can do?