Complaint Review: Energy Vend Inc - CrackHeads - Jitterbean Vending

• Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: screwedtwo — Centerbrook Connecticut United States of America
Energy Vend Inc - CrackHeads - Jitterbean Vending
220 Lake Avenue St. James, New York United States of America

Energy Vend Inc - CrackHeads - Jitterbean Vending United Marketing Screwed me St. James, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unknown Clients No Contact Information Available.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: After review of all Customer files, we do not sell to anyone in Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Phoney Customer-must be from Energy Vend

*UPDATE Employee: NOT A CLIENT Never Spoke to This Individual!

Where to begin with this scam and rip off? I wish I would have read R. Sterling's posting earlier. I would be ten thousand dollers ritcher. Do not buy these vending machines from them. They promised me I would make my money back in three months and I canot even make the interest payments on my credit card.

I canot even sell these machines on craigslist for half of what I paid for them. What a joke this has been. They do not return my calls. Now I find out the guy I talked with was busted by the FTC. I am letting the FTC know that Michael Eisenberg is at it again. Search his name and ftc and you can read about his prior vending business, Lifestyles Vending. R. Sterling how do I reach you? Osmanium and Energy-Vend are crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Energy-Vend-Inc-CrackHeads-Jitterbean-Vending/St-James-New-York-11780/Energy-Vend-Inc-CrackHeads-Jitterbean-Vending-United-Marketing-Screwed-me-St-James-N-616286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Energy Vend Inc - CrackHeads - Jitterbean Vending

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unknown Clients No Contact Information Available.

AUTHOR: Energy Biz - (United States of America)

Energy Vend does not have any FTC Issues.  It is Unfortunate that individuals are Randomly allowed to post Bogus Information Like This on Any Site.  We pride ourselves on Customer Care and Developing a Long Termed Relationship with our Clients.  If this CT Guy wishes to Call Us our number is clearly posted. If R. Sterling wishes to cal us, whomever he is, he is welcome to call us.  I believe the true identity of these individuals can be identified by their I.P. Addresses used in creating these reports.
If you have any questions please call me- Mike Eisenberg

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

After review of all Customer files, we do not sell to anyone in Connecticut

AUTHOR: United Vending - (United States of America)

Even though this customer is not ours, he is welcome to call us and ask for the President and we will try to help him.  We sell the product he has but he didn't buy it from us.  He didn't speak to anyone from my company, United, as in his clear statement he stated "Now I find out the guy I talked with was busted by the FTC".  In this statement he is referring to Energy-Vends executive.  United has never had any individual or Corporate problems with the FTC.

We are sorry to hear problems like this caused by other companies selling the same products and because we do sell the same product,  must be the reason why this gentlemen put our name in his complaint after Energy-Vend.

We also find Energy-Vend to be a reputable company and I know they would help this customer.

Please call for our offer of assistance.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Phoney Customer-must be from Energy Vend

AUTHOR: United Vending - (United States of America)

This person is not a customer or employee of United Marketing.  This is either a phoney using this medium or a customer of Energy-Vend.

NOT A CLIENT Never Spoke to This Individual!

AUTHOR: Energy Biz - (United States of America)

COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT of Energy Vend, Inc.  The client that is question the validity of Energy Vend and my integrity is very far off base.  Energy Vend has not accepted any money from this client or any client in CT for the sale of the Jitterbean Vending Program that we offer.
It appears, from His RIP OFF HEADLINE, that This Individual Did Business with UNITED VENDING, a highly regarded NY Company that also offers the Jitterbean Program.
Back to the Issue: ENERGY VEND DID NOT ACCEPT ANY FUNDS FROM THIS INDIVIDUAL, SELL nor PROMISE him/her anything verbally or written.
It is very disturbing when an individual lashes out at a company's reputation like Energy Vend without any value to his claim.
The Osmanium Candy Company Simply makes the Jitterbeans/Crackheads Candy.
This person is all over the place.
And to make reference to any FTC claims is also out of line and anyone can call Mike to clarify these claims.
False claims must be addressed as I am doing now.  And will seek advise as to these inaccurate claims.
As noted R STERLING is another Facticious Customer whom Was never a Client of Ours.
Compliance Dept

IF HE WAS A CLIENT WE WOULD DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO ASSIST THIS INDIVIDUAL.