Complaint Review: Energy.me Chicago

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Chad — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Energy.me Chicago
19 N Sangamon Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Energy.me Chicago Energy.me Another Ripoff Company Chicago Illinois Chicago, Illinois

A little over a month ago I got a call from a rep of Energy.me.He stated how much he could save me on my electric bill.He was faxed a copy of a bill so that he could compare. He estimated my savings at least being 30%. I found there was a delivery charge that would be on the bill and when he was asked how much he could not tell me.However he said that the savings projected would include the delivery charge and that the savings would be covering that and more.

I asked if he didn't know the delivery rate charge how could he project that. He stated it was an average based on other users in my area.

I just got my first bill. I compared it to the same time last year. Last yr I used 36 less kwh at a cost of .05862 cents per KWH then this year at a cost of .05675 cents per KWH.

The bill this year is $154.87 compared to last years $110.00. There was included on Energy.me Bill a charge for $28.58 for delivery charge. WHAT A SAVINGS!!!.

I must take some of the blame, but I feel the true facts were misreresented on the part of the agent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Energyme-Chicago/Chicago-Illinois-60607/Energyme-Chicago-Energyme-Another-Ripoff-Company-Chicago-Illinois-Chicago-Illinois-1001269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Energy.me Chicago