Complaint Review: Enet Action Card

• Reported By:Eunice Louisiana
Enet Action Card
enetactioncard.com Internet U.S.A.

Enet Action Card ripoff Internet

I was asked to purchase this credit card for $159. It would be taken out of my account in 4 easy payments. I agreeed to do so and once all of the payments were taken out I was to get the credit card.

I purchased the card because I was buying a house and the represenative said that this card would make my credit look very good. Two weeks passed and I was still with no card. I called the 800 number many of times and they tracked the card for me twice.

Until the other day when I called they told me that I had been waiting absoulety to long. I ordered the card in August of 2003 and today's date is Feb. 9, 2004. Everytime that I call they put me on hold or a vioce recording come on.

Well tonight was the last night, because I decided to call again and the number is no longer valid so I looked online and I came across this and I am very upset. I realy wanted a refund after it took so long, but know I just want someone to contact me about this company. I would like to see them in jail and feel proud of being able to commit to this cause.

Lane
Ville Platte, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2004 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enet-Action-Card/internet/Enet-Action-Card-ripoff-Internet-79798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enet Action Card