Complaint Review: Enet Action Card

• Updated: Wed, March 24, 2004

• Reported By:cleveland Mississippi
Enet Action Card
enetactioncard.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Enet Action Card ripoff and I was told I would only have to pay 39.95 but they stole 159.00 and my bank let them!!!! and still no card Cleveland mississippi

I was called one day by a gentleman who said that I could recieve a credit card with a $5000 limit and he said that it would be a fee of 159.00 I told him I wasn't interested he then kept talking and said that it would only cost me a total of 39.95 and I would not have to pay the rest as a special "discount" well I set up the payment arrangemet for the 39.95 but by the time I recieved my bank statement it had been taken out three times, I immediatedly reported this to my bank they told me that it was really nothing they could do but give me the 1800 number which I told the lady I already had and that it was an answering service and that no one ever calls back well the money was taken out two more times out of my account causing serious overdrafts on my behalf and I still haven't recieved a card and I've lost a big part of my income being a student and all I couldn't even afford to get a lawyer to pursue the matter.

Kim
cleveland, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2004 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enet-Action-Card/nationwide/Enet-Action-Card-ripoff-and-I-was-told-I-would-only-have-to-pay-3995-but-they-stole-1590-85163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enet Action Card