lunch

Enet - action Card
WWW.ACTIONCARD.COM Internet U.S.A.

Enet - action Card they take your money Internet usa

*Author of original report: getting my money back

well back in august 2003 i paid this company 1 amount of $159.OO and thy were suppose to send me a card in the mail in 21 working days, i never got my card i missed all 4 of my kids birthdays and my husbands and christmas was a disaster.
I tried calling them 3 times a week for 4 months and all they said was it was mailed id get it by this date or that date when those dates rolled around the card never came, then they would say we mailed you out another one and so on, well i called back to get my money refunded, heck they take it out with in an hour after u apply in 1 payment if you do it that way. I have tried calling and calling and the 1 800 number isn t working anymore i want my money back i have a family of 6 and only have 1 income im pissed its now march 4 th 2004 and i got screwed out of $159.00 that dont sound like much but it is with that many depends and only 1 income.

I want to know how to get my money back there has to be away.

Margaret
Aztec, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2004 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enet-action-Card/internet/Enet-action-Card-they-take-your-money-Internet-usa-82874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enet - action Card

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

well i finally found away to get my money back i had to go through the grapevine but i have a number u can call its the people who deal with the enet action card money and im getting my money back the # is toll free1-888-886-2393 ext #47 this nice man helped me and i hope he can help u. Please post your comments below if this info did help you..