Complaint Review: Enet action card

• Updated: Mon, January 26, 2004

• Reported By:eastpointe Michigan
Enet action card
www.enetactioncard.com Internet U.S.A.

Enetactioncard ripoff totally scammed by this company Internet

I was scammed by e-netaction card they called me and took the $159.00 "processing" fee from my checking and was supposed to receive my card in early december. They never answer their phones and when they have they told me that my card had a magnetic strip problem but they would give me extra "dinner certificates" for my trouble. They held me off long enough that the 60 day reversal fees can no longer be applied. They promised a "top-notch" credit card with a $5,000.00 limit at 3% interest rate with a booklet of certifacates totaling $150.00.

eastpointe, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2004 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enet-action-card/internet/Enetactioncard-ripoff-totally-scammed-by-this-company-Internet-78162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enet action card