Complaint Review: Eneterprise

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Devvrath — Jersey City New Jersey
Eneterprise
832 COMMUNIPAW AVE JERSEY CITY, New Jersey USA

Eneterprise Unexplained charges, and no customer service response JERSEY CITY New Jersey

Hi,

I rented a car from Enterprise on Dec 12th for 2 days from

JERSEY CITY II

832 COMMUNIPAW AVE

JERSEY CITY, NJ 07304-1304

First they gave me a car which had a high smell of weed in it.

I mean, how can you give a car with a weed smell, that too when I booked the car in a day advance.

After that I had to go around to different location to have the car changed along with the gas I already put in the 1st car, because there was no gas in the 1st car when i took it.

On my day of return, which was Saturday, Dec 14th, it was snowing heavily in Jersey City, so I called the location to ask them about the closing time etc.

They said, I can drop the car at another location which has after hours drop off options.

The guy never told me that I will be charged etc. if I drop there. I mean, what kind of training do you give to your agent who can't do a simple thing

of explaining to your customers that they will be charged etc. if they go to after hour location. I mean, this is not rocket science.

THEY CHARGED FOR 4 DAYS, WHEN IN REALITY I SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR ONLY 2 DAYS.

Now, I keep calling the Eastern New Jersey headquarter and looks like you only have 1 person there in each department and looks like all of them are on holiday. I have called probably more than 50 times by now. Left so many voice-mails.

I tried customer service department, HR, etc etc. I mean, I tried all the departments, I called different time but everytime I call and no matter which department I try, it always go on voice mail

What kind of lame customer department you have when you can even attend or return 1 call and why do you steal from people when you have a good business model.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eneterprise/JERSEY-CITY-New-Jersey-07304/Eneterprise-Unexplained-charges-and-no-customer-service-response-JERSEY-CITY-New-Jersey-1123123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eneterprise