Complaint Review: Enforcement Trainers Nancy Silliman TFF1071 TIF807 enforcementtrainers.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Long Beach California United States of America
Enforcement Trainers Nancy Silliman TFF1071 TIF807 enforcementtrainers.com
1095 N Main St, Orange, California United States of America

Enforcement Trainers Nancy Silliman TFF1071 TIF807 enforcementtrainers.com C2399479 ENFORCEMENT TRAINERS, INC. NANCY J SILLIMAN Security Guard Card Training School for Guard Card and Baton training Training Instructor - TIB646 TFB 1043 licensed by Bureau of Security and Inve Horrible Customer Service at this Baton and Security Guard Registration Training Facility Orange, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: UPDATE on this report made by this person.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This fake report should not be trusted.

*Consumer Comment: Fake Scam Report against Enforcement Trainers

*Consumer Comment: 5 STAR Superior Customer Service and Business

*Consumer Comment: Disagree. She goes out of her way to help.

*Consumer Comment: Enforcement Trainers is a professional company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Responding to the false report

I attempted to complete my training at The Enforcement Trainers (ET) (License# TFF 1071) and dealt with Nancy Silliman Licensed TIF 807. I checked to see if they were even licensed to train security guards through the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (http://www.BSIS.com) and obtained information that they were indeed licensed. I had the most horrific customer service experience with this Nancy Silliman. She was rude, offensive and to top it off she had a huge attitude therefore I went elsewhere.

I read other negative reviews warning me about Nancy and Enforcement Trainers (ET) but I decided to check them out myself which I now regret. I posted a comment on Google+ regarding my experience and figured out that Nancy Silliman is more than likely posting her own positive reviews. Kinda funny that for months there are no more reviews on Google but the same day I post mine one negative review there magically appears 5 new ones from google users that have never reviewed another business. [continued below]....
.....

LOL I'm changing careers from Internet Tech and I know the tricks shes using and she doesn't fool me. I noticed all the other guard card schools reviewed on Google only have 15 or less reviews but Enforcement Trainers in Orange, CA has more than 50+ reviews... Kinda fishy if you ask me.  I had no clue how shes been able to stay in business this long but I bet posting your own positive reviews helps . According to her website (http://www.enforcementtrainers.com) shes been in business for 20+ years which is unbelievable I wonder how they've been able to scam people this long.

Anyhow long story short don't waste your time at this place. There are other options in Orange County and Los Angeles just google security guard training and you'll see. I found AKI Security in Huntington Beach, OC Firearms Academy in Santa Ana and California Safety Training Agency Training Center in Anaheim. I ended up going to another place in Santa Ana that actually picked up the phone their called (((competitor's name and link redacted))).

(((redacted)))g was like stepping into heaven compared to Enforcement Trainers.  Like I said I called a few other places which were closed when I showed up in person or just never answered their phone or return voice mails I left so too bad for them because I needed a lot of training which meant I had a lot to spend. Be warned unless you want to ruin your day and get pissed off don't waste your time at Enforcement Trainers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enforcement-Trainers-Nancy-Silliman-TFF1071-TIF807-enforcementtrainerscom/Orange-California-92867/Enforcement-Trainers-Nancy-Silliman-TFF1071-TIF807-enforcementtrainerscom-C2399479ENFORC-1025890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enforcement Trainers Nancy Silliman TFF1071 TIF807 enforcementtrainers.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

UPDATE on this report made by this person.

AUTHOR: Nancy - ()

UPDATE: August 24, 2013

Many websites have now deleted all the FAKE NEGATIVE reviews written by this initial person who wrote this scam report. Note ALL of them were written on the same day this report was written on this BLOG. Google has even DELETED his negative review about US. Google conducted an investigation and determine by IP ADDRESS and other information gather it was another business not playing nice.

It is too bad we are unable to get this BLOG site to delete this UNTRUE report. We know this site doesn't confirm or deny any report or claims written on this site. It is unfortunite and really is not fair to anyone who would like to trust these reports. So for all who might see this link in searches for Enforcement Trainers Inc or (ME) Nancy Silliman, please understand this is a BLOG site with no real checks of facts and please notice when reading the initial person's claim it has nothing much to say, except I apparently upset him and was rude.

Please feel free to check US out on all the major social medias i.e. FACEBOOK etc.. check out our website where we have many links to go to for more about us. Check us out with the State, City and BCA. We have been in business for over 25 years with an awesome record and it is so unfortunite some businesses feel the need to go out of their way to do this. I am very confident once you have search and checked us out, you will see we are truly an honest, caring and professional with heart.

Thank you all for your continous support.

Nancy Silliman

Owner

2013-08-24

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This fake report should not be trusted.

AUTHOR: Owner of Enforcement Trainers Inc - ()

Writing FAKE Negative reviews in the attempt to negatively impact a successful 25 year old licensed training facility is appalling. It has come to our attention this was written solely by one business located in Santa Ana, CA. This person even mentions the business on this review, which this site had removed leaving just City of the place he ended up "going" to. We have asked the different websites this person wrote the fakes reviews to check into this matter even further checking location, IP Address and the information of the person who set up their individual account. As for this report started by this person, it should not be trusted.

On another note.... Thank you to all of our supporters, we appreciate your continuous patron and support. You are why we are celebrating 25 years in business.

Fake Scam Report against Enforcement Trainers

AUTHOR: Military Dude - ()

This is no doubt a fake report about Enforcement Trainers run by Nancy. She has done many good things for the community. Personally, she helped out my family when times were tough. I needed a job, but didn't have the funds to get the license to work. She trusted me. I am working and supporting my family. I am so grateful for the chance to prove her kindness would pay off. The other comments are right, trust yourself and check them out yourself. She has been running her business for years and I intend to use her services year after year. This is a business you can trust.

5 STAR Superior Customer Service and Business

AUTHOR: Derrick - ()

Enforcement Trainers Inc exemplified the utmost professionalism and training out there in the field. Nancy works very hard to provide a service going beyond the requirements and services asked of any business. When I came across this report and read "Dan's" report, I was appalled. I noticed the only complaint was the interaction and he did not attend any training with Enforcement Trainers Inc. As a real student with a 14 years of experience working in this field who attended training of this place, I can assure you it is a 5 STAR training facility. I dealt with them not only as a person who is seeking out possible training, but actually attended the training. Again, I would rate them 5 Stars for superior customer service, superior training and a place who offer a variety of ongoing training classes keeping you wanting to come back for more. I highly recommend Enforcement Trainers Inc. to anyone who seeks superior service and top-notch instructors like Nancy Silliman. Keep up the great service and ignore anyone who says differently. I have witnessed their service and it's definitely a 5 STAR business.

Disagree. She goes out of her way to help.

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

I agree with the other consumer. This guy must have an issue or is paid to help out another company. I saw this and had to response to it too. She doesn't deserve to have someone rant everywhere on the net. I also think he might be one too, which does cross the line of being illegal. OK you say you have a personality issue with Nancy and went somewhere else. I don't understand why all the ranting and negative reviews everywhere was necessary? I know from time to time I have dealt with places either the cashier or sales person was rude. I don't go off and write negative reviews everywhere just because my feelings were hurt. I just don't go back. So what's the purpose of all of those negative reviews everywhere on the net? I think it's not a consumer, it's probably another business trying to get an edge by trying to hurt a solid business. For anyone who reads the initial complaint, all he is complaining about is a personality conflict, if they really did interact. I recommend not listening to this guy and go check it out for yourself. She's good people and will go the extra mile to help you out.

Enforcement Trainers is a professional company

AUTHOR: Tracy E - (United States of America)

I have been a customer of Enforcement Trainers for the past 7 years and have always had a professional, curtious and friendly experience with Nancy. It appears to me that your only intention by your comment is an attempt to smear her 20 year excellent reputation. Based on what you say was your experience with Nancy is your right to say however, to go further than than and attack the credibility of her company and insinuate that she is be less then professional by indicating she is adding or having individuals add positive comments to her Google site appears to me that you are potentionally a competitor in the same line of business.

My reason to support this is based on your statements of stalking her google comment site page. I strongly suggest for your future comments if you were actually a customer or potential consumer actually looking for a company to provide you the services that her company offers, your less than creditable negative comment would in itself be based on your one time experience as opposed to your on going babble leaning on the side of stalking her business google comment site page would make sense. But it does not!

For anyone reading the individual's negative comment it lacks credibility. Enforcement Trainers is a professional organization offering a variety of certifications and training. The staff is dedicated to help you achieve your goals. My experience with Enforcement Trainers and the owner Nancy has always achieved the highest standard of customer service. I would be more than happy to highly recommend her company. The negative comments made by the person lack credibility.

I strongly suggest his opinion be ignored and encourage anyone looking for the services she provides to take the opportunity and contact Enforcement Trainers to get your own experience with the staff at this company. Most negative opinions generally are posted by competitors trying to smear the good name of a company because they lose business to a company like Enforcement Trainers because they follow the rules, are registered with the certification company's such as BSIS. I believe Enforcement Trainers conduct business with ultimate transparency to their customers unlike some of her competitors.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Responding to the false report

AUTHOR: Owner of Enforcement Trainers Inc - (United States of America)

Personally, I have never meant this person nor have dealt with such a angry person as this. He has never took training with us nor did he spend any money with us. So why is he going out of his way to do this?
Not sure why this individual has a need to write negative reviews everywhere. It is not affective and it is really questionable who or what entity is working so hard to try to hurt my business. I have spoken to some of the company's he has listed and they are now fully aware of this. Responses have been.... they were sorry I was being attacked and lucky my 25 years of service proves differently. They had wished me luck and hopes he stops.

As the State of California BSIS Subject Expert listed in the required material for all security guards must have, this is disappointing. Why would a person work so hard to write reviews everywhere negatively about a business he felt did not give him what he had expected? I have learned you can not make everyone happy. All we can do is try. As for the response about the number of reviews verses other companies that's easy. I have been promoting my business and over the many years I've had thousands of happy customers. I have a great reputation, very involved with the State, different public agencies, and work with several high profile people. Believe me as he said he wonders how I have lasted this long, it's easy I have been providing a great services to thousands, they refer others and keep coming back. Many are very happy to write me reviews and when they see I have been attacked, they want to help me more. So even though he has attacked me, it only encourage more to write me reviews. I am sorry if this person got upset for whatever reason and found the need to attack me. It really makes no sense at all. Glad to hear he has found a place he feels good about and I wish him luck in the field.