Complaint Review: Engine Locator Services

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Engine Locator Services
3120 N. 27th Ave Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Engine Locator Services ripoff fraud liar con artist Phoenix Arizona

I filed a report about my 2 vehicles that were taken to engine locator services. I was so furious going on about my car and forgot to let you know that my truck had a motor put it in also. And needless to say my truck is sitting in my yard with a blown up motor with less than 200 miles on it. I was told that dale doesnt warranty his work. So please spread the word and tell anyone who needs a motor rebuild NOT to go to engine locator services. They are a REAL RIPOFF..... I am not done with this guy yet. If I have my way this business will be shut down.

Camery
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Engine-Locator-Services/Phoenix-Arizona/Engine-Locator-Services-ripoff-fraud-liar-con-artist-Phoenix-Arizona-268291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Engine Locator Services