Complaint Review: Engine Solutions LLc

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Tiffany J — Little rock Arkansas
Engine Solutions LLc
engine solutions Little rock, Arkansas United States of America

Engine Solutions LLc, Little Rock,Ar Fliteline Claiming they are no longer in business after scamming 4460.65 for engine that has 3 year warranty but lasted from Jan 5, 2012 till April 26, 2013 Little rock, Arkansas

I paid 4460.65 on Jan 5, 2012 for an engine that has an 3 year warranty. The engine died on April 26, 2013 I called the person i spoke with stated that they were no longer in business but greetd me on the phone with ENGINE SOLUTIONS HOW MAY I HELP YOU? Really like i'm stupid. I am so pissed. I also left a message with the corporate office still no response. As stated earlier I have all of my receipts and my warranty and am making my next move.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Engine-Solutions-LLc/Little-rock-Arkansas-72209/Engine-Solutions-LLc-Little-RockAr-Fliteline-Claiming-they-are-no-longer-in-business-aft-1046567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Engine Solutions LLc