Complaint Review: Engineered Building Systems

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned Citizen — Canton Ohio United States of America
Engineered Building Systems
437Applegrove St NW Internet United States of America

Engineered Building Systems Sturcture Steel Nancy Locke/Jeff Simmons BREWARE - SCAMMERS/ FRAUDS!!!, Internet

This is a fraudelent company! I previously reported them as Structure Steel - they are the same people operating under this ficticious name. When they scammed us for $87,000.00 and the Fairgrounds in Ohio for $525,000.00 along with Performance Fiberglass in West Virginia I reported them to every possible agency there is! I went to the FBI, Ohio's Senator, Governor, the BBB everyone I could. This business is using his girlfriends name! Look up Jeff Simmons-Structure Steel Canton, Ohio. You will see what those two have done and they are still at it. They had us wire one of our payments to Engineered Building Systems previously while still operating under Structure Steel. I am just putting this out there so this does not happen to someone else. Please be cautious of whom you are dealing with. I feel if I can save 1 person God will repay me. Please check them out for yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Engineered-Building-Systems/internet/Engineered-Building-Systems-Sturcture-Steel-Nancy-LockeJeff-Simmons-BREWARE-SCAMMERS-1000798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Engineered Building Systems