Complaint Review: English World Loans

• Reported By: Tom — Amherst Ohio
English World Loans
Internet USA

English World Loans Took me for Over $5000 Nigeria Internet

I went online and found English World Loans to ask for a $5200.00 loan. They approved me right away even if my credit is not very good. So I got excited. Anyway, they asked me to send them a one time fee of $150 usd through Western Union which I though was reasonable. When they received the money, they e-mailed me and told me to wait 12 hours for the funds to transfer to my bank account. Well 12 hours had passed and no money was transferred. So I e-mailed Lizzie Bog & he replied saying that he made a mistake.

I have to pay a one time fee of $300 usd,not $150. So, I had to borrow money from a friend and sent them another $150 usd. So now they told me to wait another 12 hours. Well, another 12 hours had passed & still no money. E-mailed them again & he told me the bank wanted another $300 for the processing of the loan. He told me many many many times to trust them and that they're not lying.

So, without thinking again, I borrowed more money from another friend & sent them the money. Then I was told to wait another 6 hours. But guess what? No money came again. So I e-mailed them again and this time I was so mad and scared at the same time. I said so many things that made him get mad too. After so many exchanged words, he never even apologized to me. The truth is, he made me apologize to him. He even told me I was ungrateful. Ungrateful??? Wow!!! I'm the one sending them money & I'm the one who's ungrateful?

Anyway, after so many e-mails, he asked me again to send him $500 usd for a document that I have to pay to finish the processing of my loan. I asked for a copy of the document but he told me I have to pay first before he send me a copy. I told him I don't have anymore money & he promised me that he will bet his $200 usd that I will get the loan right away but I still have to send the difference which is $300 usd. Now, I don't know if he did a spell on me but I borrowed more money from another friend. So after sending the money through Western Union again, he told me to wait for another 6 hours this time. Well, no money came again. This time I am really really really mad. I promised my friends I will return their money the following day.

Well, no money came again & now he wont stop phoning me even when I specifically told him not to call me because I'm getting charged long distance. Now, he said he wasn't able to help me with the $200 usd to complete the transfer. He is asking me to send him the $200 usd as soon as possible to complete the transfer. But you know what else he asked? He asked me to make it $300 usd just in case he said.

So now I e-mailed him back and told him enough is enough. I know it was so stupid of me to send all those money but I was so desperate.

I asked him to return all my money & you know what he said? He said he signed a contract not to return the money if a customer cancelled the application. Unbelievabe!!!! I am so stupid!!! So now I owe alot people over $1000 and they're all mad at me. They thought I was lying. But I showed them all the e-mails from this company, they feel sorry for me and they're giving me more time to pay them back. Good thing I saved all the e-mails I received from them.

By the time it was over I had sent this company about $5000 for a $5200 loan. Each time after I sent what they needed to hopefully complete this they wanted more. I feel as if I paid for this loan before I even got it.

So, I guess I have to say goodbye to that $5000. What a waste!!! I guess you will only learn from your mistakes. Sure learned a lot from this mistakes. The money I sent them I could have paid off one of my bills. Now I am deeper in debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/English-World-Loans/internet/English-World-Loans-Lizzie-Bog-i-applied-for-a-500000-loan-and-i-was-asked-to-send-a-fee-933516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/English-World-Loans/internet/English-World-Loans-Took-me-for-Over-5000-Nigeria-Internet-1146369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on English World Loans