Complaint Review: Enhance Long Distance

• Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:Duson Louisiana
Enhance Long Distance
www.enhancedlongdistance.com Internet U.S.A.

Enhance Long Distance Company sent a fee under Billing Resources and also ILD Teleservices Inc. to my mother-in-laws address, billed to her phone bill account under my husbands name. Husband was overseas with military at the time the services were charged. Had all my husband information but birthyear was 72 which was wrong, and mothers maiden name was claimed to be xx, which was also incorrect. Nationwide Internet

I recieved a phone call from my mother-in-law stating that there were internet charges to her phone bill. The companies who billed my mother-in-law was Billing Resources for the amount of $19.21, and also ILD Teleservices Inc. for the amount of $20.35.

My mother-in-law called both companies and they gave her my husband's name, e-mail address, proffession, correct day and month for birthdate, but wrong year, which they said was 72. They also stated that his mother's maiden name was xx, which is also incorrect.

My mother-in-law asked the phone company about the charges, and stated that the orginal service provider was Enhance Long Distance, the other companies were just the billing companies.

The worse part about this whole ordeal is that my husband was overseas at the time that these services were charged to my mother-in-laws bill.
Viewing other testimonies I am afraid we were hit with a scam also. It is to similiar. I thought, at first that it may have been identity theft.

Jane
Duson, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhance-Long-Distance/internet/Enhance-Long-Distance-Company-sent-a-fee-under-Billing-Resources-and-also-ILD-Teleservice-411822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhance Long Distance