meat

• Reported By:Hogansville Georgia
Enhanced Billing Services / AT&T
AT&T.net Internet U.S.A.

Inhanced Billing Services / AT&T rip-off internet

AT&T allowed this company, who they claim no affiliation, to charge me for a voice mail service I did not authorize. Now I am being charge late fees added for not paying this bill. I feel AT&T is responsible since they allowed this to happen without my authorization.

I never wanted nor ask for a voice mail. Did not even know it was active until the charge showed up on my bill. I call the phone company and was told by a customer service that I automatically sign up when I opened a website. I continue not to pay for something I did not request. AT&T should be held accountable

martha
Hogansville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Billing-Services-ATT/internet/Inhanced-Billing-Services-ATT-rip-off-internet-385067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Billing Services / AT&T