Complaint Review: Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI

• Submitted: Thu, January 20, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 20, 2005

• Reported By:Hoodsport Washington
Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI
7411 John Smith Dr., Suite 200 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI ripoff made up charges unfounded dishonest San Antonio Texas

I got my phone bill today, Jan 20, 2005 and found a charge on it for Webxite Gold for $49.95 setup, and another $49.95 for the monthly fee for a total of $99.90!
I never signed up for anything like this, nor did I authorize anything like this. I did call my phone company, Qwest, and they said that I had to call ESBI and have them cancel the charges, and then make sure they would not continue to charge me. I called the company, ESBI, and they flat out lied about me signing up for the service. They said that they would remove the charges, but some how I don't believe them. I called Qwest back and they said they will credit my account, and block ESBI from adding any additional charges to my account.

I still don't know what Webxite is and/or does... Stay away from this company, ESBI, and check your phone bills closely!

Douglas
Hoodsport, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2005 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Billing-Services-ESBI/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/Enhanced-Billing-Services-ESBI-ripoff-made-up-charges-unfounded-dishonest-San-Antonio-Tex-128305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI