• Report: #512019

• Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: Sandy — Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania USA
Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI
www.billview.com/esbi Internet United States of America

Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI Billing Concepts; www.billview.com Unauthorized charges on Verizon Bill Internet

On my August Verizon bill I had a charge submitted by ESBI for a $14.95 monthly fee, billed on behalf of www.unitedtel.com. I called them and they said it was an authorized voicemail service. I told them I had ordered no such service and they agreed to cancel the service and refund the money. The credit appeared on my September bill.

On my October Verizon bill I had a charge submitted by ESBI for a $14.95 monthly fee billed on behalf of BLVD Networks. I called them again and they transferred me to BLVD networks (apparently an internal transfer within their office). BLVD networks told me it was a fee for an electronic fax service and agreed to cancel the service and refund the money.

Having had 2 of these charges now and looking on the web, it looks like ESBI is running a scam with multiple false names. They send charges to Verizon (and other phone companies) billing for plausible sounding services. I am sure many people are not seeing these extra charges on their bills and are paying out monthly. They refund your money and cancel the "service" as soon as you complain, but as far as I can tell they provide no voicemail, electronic fax or any other services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Billing-Services-ESBI/internet/Enhanced-Billing-Services-ESBI-Billing-Concepts-wwwbillviewcom-Unauthorized-charges-on-512019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI