• Report: #412031

Complaint Review: Enhanced Billing Services Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Enhanced Billing Services Inc.
16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, Delaware U.S.A.

Enhanced Billing Services Inc. Enhance Billing Services Inc. put me at the "top" of the list for just $39.95. Lewes Delaware

Somehow during my last communication with at&t in order to modify my phone service; I was enrolled with a "priority listing service" in which my phone number would be place at the top of any web search. Apparently it began with a free 14-day trial, but then was continued for a fee of $39.95. When I spoke to Enhanced Billing Services about this fee & this service, they were able to produce a phone authorization. No of which applied to this "priority listing service" of course, nothing specifice about this service was confirmed in my voice authorization. This authorization, by the way, was for "call forwarding" a service which I did not recieve upon my original request for such. At&t would claim to be "innocent" of this unauthorized charge, but it would seem to me they are perfectly aware of what is going on with Enhanced Billing Services Inc.

Daniel
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Billing-Services-Inc/Lewes-Delaware-19995/Enhanced-Billing-Services-Inc-Enhance-Billing-Services-Inc-put-me-at-the-top-of-the-li-412031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Billing Services Inc.