Complaint Review: Enhanced Billing Services

• Reported By:Trumansburg New York
Enhanced Billing Services
Internet U.S.A.

Enhanced Billing Services Charging my phone bill Internet

I continue to receive charges on my monthly residential phone bill for Ehanced Billing Services. I have tried to get them removed -- receive credits and then the charge is again on the bill. When I called the 800 number they said they could only remove the Residential Email service but find it strange that when I called the first time they were able to remove All charges -- coast-to-coast voice and residential email.

I received a letter from them after the first time I tried to cancel saying that I signed up using a yahoo email account to CoolSavings. I haven't had a yahoo email account in over two years.

This company is fraudulent!!

Dtaber
Trumansburg, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Billing-Services/internet/Enhanced-Billing-Services-Charging-my-phone-bill-Internet-313676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Billing Services