Complaint Review: Enhanced Billing Services/Voice Vox VoiceMail Services

• Updated: Thu, January 07, 2010

• Reported By: Annette — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Enhanced Billing Services/Voice Vox VoiceMail Services
2120 South Reserve Street Missoula, Montana United States of America

Enhanced Billing Services/Voice Vox VoiceMail Services VOICE VOX VOICEMAIL SERVICES allows USPRIZEDRAW.COM TO CHARGE LAN LINES TO ATT I was charged on my ATT phone bill for a service that came to Voice Vox Voicemail Services. I called them at 866-473-1981 and they told me I signed up via usprizedraw.com. This is a total scam. Missoula, Montana

I was charge 14.95/month twice on my ATT bill by

Voicevox Voicemail Service, 2120 South Reserve Street, PMB343, Missoula, Montana, 59801. The phone number is 866-473-1981. I was told they charged me because I signed up for a voicemail service through www.usprizedraw.com . I was told I would be refunded.

I was also charge by a company called Residential Email, LLC at phone number 1-800-430-6314 and it was also for 14.95 a month and they said they will refund me and sent me an email confirmation.

I did not agree to any such services and I think all of these companies are doing bad business by charging people for things they have not requested. Whatever happened to a contractual agreement with a true signature required?

This should be against the law to charge people through your phone company or any company that has your personal information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Billing-ServicesVoice-Vox-VoiceMail-Services/Missoula-Montana-63110/Enhanced-Billing-ServicesVoice-Vox-VoiceMail-Services-VOICE-VOX-VOICEMAIL-SERVICES-allows-551022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Billing Services/Voice Vox VoiceMail Services